Equipment Rentals • Sales • 24/7 Emergency Support Service • Serving all of British Columbia • 604-323-1222
BIG BLUE 400 PRO DIESEL ENGINE-DRIVEN WELDER/AC GENERATOR
Pricing Information Request Quote
Designed with the professional in mind, the Big Blue 400 Pro is the best for ease of use, reliability and fuel economy.
HEAVY-DUTY LOW-SPEED KUBOTA V1505 INDUSTRIAL DIESEL ENGINE
Used in industrial applications around the world, the V1505 is designed to run 10,000 hours before major overhaul. Backed by worldwide support and service.
QUIET OPERATION- Improves work site safety and communication.
DIGITAL METERS WITH SUNVISION- Enables welding parameters to be viewed with greater clarity at virtually any angle. Meters can be seen clearly even in direct sunlight.
SIMPLE-TO-SET CONTROLS- Requires no elaborate procedure – just select process and weld!
ADVANCED FEATURES FOR THE PROFESSIONAL WELDER
- Adaptive Hot Start makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine-tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
LOW OCV STICK (VRD)- When activated, reduces the open-circuit voltage to 15 volts when the power source is not in use, increasing operator safety without compromising arc starts.
- BC’s leading equipment rentals and sales resource
- Industry’s most knowledgeable, experienced and helpful staff.
- 24/7 Emergency Support Services
- Mobile Equipment Operator Training
Search Inventory View
Additional Product Info & Specs
|Cold Weather Starting Aids||Engine Block Heater|
|Engine Idle Speed||1500 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||1800 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Size||11.5 Gallons|
|Rated Output||400 A at 24 V, 100% Duty Cycle|
350 A at 27 V, 100% Duty Cycle
300 A at 32 V, 100% Duty Cycle
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||10000 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||12000 W|
|Sound Rating||Idle: 66 dB, Weld: 71.6 dB dB|
|Rated Carbon Diameter||3/16 in (4.8 mm)|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||85 VDC|
|Amperage Range||20 – 400|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)|
|Net Width||26.25 in|
|Net Height||32 in|
|Net Length||56 in|
|Net Weight||950 lbs|